Cannonau of Sardinia DOC Rosè
"One way or another we're all a little crazy.
Without a touch of madness accompanied by intellectual curiosity and poetry, life would be a trivial thing.
We toast to our inadequacies, to our ability to make mistakes, and above all to our inexhaustible need for self-delusion"
From the colour pink salmon soft scent: It is exquisite and fine, with notes of small red fruits and floral rose, followed by spicy sensations, persistent in the primary notes, with freshness, harmony, and vivacity.
- Pink Sardinia cannonau
- Vineyard: Bonamici state in Mamoiada (Nu) in Sardinia
- Altitude: 650 meters above sea level.
- Training form: spurred cordon (75 cm height)
- Blend: cannonau 100%
- Average density per hectare: 4,000 plants
- Average production per plant: 1,500 grams
- Yield: grapes 75 q.li/ha; wine 50 hl/ ha
- Annual production: about 3 thousand bottles
- Soils: granite decay rich in magnesium and potassium
- Harvest time: from 10/09 to 25/09 approximately
- Maceration: stainless steel cryomaceration on the skins at low temperature (0-3 ° C) for about 12 hours
- Fermentation: in stainless steel at controlled temperature (18-20°C) for 15 days
- Ripening: on the noble lees for 4 months
- Aging: 3-4 months in bottle with placing on the market about 8-9 months after harvest
Bottle Nivola 75 cl.
18€ VAT included
+ 10€ shipping fee
Would you like to receive our wine at your home?
- We ship it directly to your home
- In less than a week you can uncork your bottle
- Our products are not present in the large-scale retail trade