Nuraghi's Island IGT White
"When her warm and powerful voice rises and fills the space, infinite horizons open up that descend into history. After meeting Maria Carta, I again affirm that the only great men of Sardinia are women."
From the yellow straw colour with purplish reflections.
To the sense of smell, it's exquisite and fine. It presents with a fruit scent, like peach and apricot with white pulp, with a floral scent that reminisces the broom flowers and vegetal notes like the scrub herbs and spicy memories; taste: exquisite and fine, that persists on the fruit note and provide with a superb sapidity.
- Vineyard: Tenute Bonamici in Mamoiada (Nu) in Sardinia A
- Altitude: 650 meters above sea level
- Training form: spurred cordon (75 cm height)
- Grapes: native red grape varieties vinified in white medium density for hectare: 5,000 plants average production per plant: 1,800 grams
- Yield: grapes 90 q.li/ha; wine 60 hl/ha
- Annual production: about 5 thousand bottles
- Soils: granite decay rich in magnesium and potassium
- Harvest period: from 25/08 to 05/09 approx.
- Maceration: none; fast passage in soft press and decantation 48-hour static
- Fermentation: in stainless steel at controlled temperature (12-16°c) for 20 days
- Maturation: on the noble lees for 6 months
- Aging: 2 months in bottle with placing on the market about 8-9 months after harvest
Bottle Anninnia 75 cl.
20€ VAT included
+ 10€ shipping fee
Would you like to have our wine delivered to your home?
- We ship it directly to your home
- In less than a week you can uncork your bottle
- Our products are not present in the large-scale retail trade