Straw yellow color with violet hues. The nose, very elegant and fine, has notes of fruit such as peach and apricot with white flesh, floral notes reminiscent of broom in bloom and vegetal notes such as herbs and spicy memories; taste: fine and elegant, persistent in fruity notes and has a superb flavor;
Serving recommendations: serve at a temperature of 12-14°C.
– Vineyards: Bonamici Estates in Mamoiada (Nu), Sardinia A
Altitude: 650 meters a.s.l.
– Training system: spurred cordon (75 cm height)
– Grapes: native red grape varieties vinified in white Average density per hectare: 5,000 plants
hectare: 5.000 plants average production per plant: 1.800 grams
– Yield: grapes 90 quintals/ha; wine 60 hl/ha
– Annual production: about 5 thousand bottles
– Soil: granitic disintegration rich in magnesium and potassium
– Harvest time: from 25/08 to 05/09 approx.
Maceration: none; fast passage in soft press and static decantation of 48 hours.
of 48 hours
– Fermentation: in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature (12-16°c) for 20 days
– Maturation: on noble lees for 6 months
– Refinement: 2 months in bottle with release on the market at about 8-9 months after harvesting
Nuraghi's Island IGT White
"When her warm and powerful voice rises and fills the space, infinite horizons open up and descend into history. After knowing Maria Carta, once again I affirm that the only great men of Sardinia are Our women."